Fail To Comply With Recognizance Lawyer in Toronto, Brampton, Orangeville and GTA
When you are released on bail, the Judge or Justice of the Peace may order specific conditions that you are obligated to adhere to and are contingent to your release.
You may be charged with a Breach or Failure to Comply with Recognizance if, during this time, one or more of those conditions are not met.
Common conditions include:
- Not communicating with victims/co-accused persons
- Not to possess any weapons, firearms, ammunition etc.
- Not to attend any place a victim is known to frequent
- Keeping the peace, being of good behavior
- Not to consume any alcohol/drugs
You may be charged when you are found out or believed to have broken one of your conditions.
If you’ve been charged with Fail to Comply with Recognizance anywhere in Toronto, Brampton, Orangeville and surrounding GTA, we can help guide you through the complex and stressful process that lies ahead. Call GSP Law to discuss your case and put forth your best defence at 905-789-7840.